Choosing a Meal Replacement Shake
With busy lifestyles, many people are turning to meal replacement drinks/shakes.
Here are some good tips when choosing a meal replacement drink / shake and how to best integrate this into your daily diet.
– Use for no more than 2 meals/day OR 1 meal + 1 snack
– It must contain at least 650kJ
– It must have a balance of carbohydrates, proteins and fats
– It should have a low glycaemic index
– Use for meals that cause you the most trouble
– Mix and match so you don’t get bored (use as a smoothie / swop meals)
– Use fresh fruit for snacks
– To lose weight make your traditional meal well-balanced
SOYA LIFE INSTANT MEAL REPLACEMENT DRINK fulfils ALL of the above criteria, making it a suitable meal replacement for 1-2 meals/day in busy lifestyles and/or weight-loss programs.