- Posted by
October 06, 2016
These delicious Peanut Cookies are Gluten- and Dairy-Free!!!
75ml milk-free margarine (70g)
50ml peanut butter (50g)
75ml brown sugar (60g)
100ml white sugar (80g)
1 medium egg
150ml Soya Life porridge (125g)
6ml cream of tartar
75ml chopped peanuts (50g)
- Cream margarine, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg.
- Sift together the dry ingredients (except the peanuts).
- Stir the dry ingredients and the chopped peanuts into the creamed mixture to form a soft, non-sticky dough.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls and press down with a fork onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 160 °C for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Cool. Store in an airtight container.